President CEO Search
President & CEO Search
ABOUT THE POSITION
The Bismarck Mandan Chamber EDC located in Bismarck-Mandan, North Dakota is seeking a President & CEO to lead the organization’s economic development and business advocacy efforts. The ideal candidate has the experience necessary to lead the implementation of the Chamber EDC’s 2023 – 2025 Strategic Plan which boasts goals and objectives in economic, policy, professional, network and leadership development. Candidates should also have experience leading teams, building relationships and communicating with both public and private sector stakeholders.
Bismarck-Mandan is a regional hub providing healthcare, travel and retail opportunities for residents of Western North Dakota, Eastern Montana and Northern South Dakota. One of the most economically diverse communities in the Upper Midwest, Bismarck-Mandan boasts a rapidly growing economy based upon government, healthcare, education and energy generation.
The Bismarck Mandan Chamber EDC is a public-private partnership governed by a 19-member Board of Directors with a $1.8 million annual operating budget, 12 full-time employees and more than more than 1,230 members.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicants should submit a cover letter and resume electronically to Kayla Hieb at KHieb@bepc.com with the subject line of CEDC President & CEO.
- The President & CEO Job Description can be found HERE
- The salary range for the position begins at $125,000 annually
- All other questions regarding how to apply, the position and/or organization should be directed to the Chamber EDC President & CEO, Brian Ritter, at email@example.com
- The Chamber EDC Search Committee will then narrow down the applicants to a pool who will receive virtual interviews before being further narrowed down to a smaller pool who will be interviewed in-person.
- The Chamber EDC Search Committee is comprised of:
- Chamber EDC Board Chair, Wendy Van Duyne
- Vice Chair, Matt Sagaser
- Secretary, Lee Pierce
- Treasurer, David Ehlis
- At-Large Board Members, Amber Larson & Dave Rogstad
- Basin Electric VP - Human Resources, Kayla Hieb